The auto mechanics at our auto repair shop have years of experience and training working on Hybrid vehicles. From an oil change to a new Hybrid battery replacement, full rebuild, or trans-axle, put your trust in our certified Hybrid car repair professionals to take care of it for you.
We are committed to helping to protect the environment. That's why we not only recycle all fluid and oils, but we also take care of your Hybrid vehicle. Our team of professional and experienced technicians is trained to care for your Honda Civic, Toyota Prius, Mercury, Ford, and any other Hybrid vehicle.
Our auto technicians have exceptional hybrid training that allows them to perform required tune-ups and auto maintenance, including brake checks and oil filter changes for Hybrid vehicles even under warranty. Our certified technicians are also trained to diagnose and repair certain mechanical problems that are not under warranty. That's why in this case, it's best to take your Hybrid vehicle to the dealership if it is still under warranty.
Signs Your Hybrid Needs Service
The maintenance services that Hybrid vehicles need does not differ much from the ones the gasoline-powered vehicles need, including brakes, tires and steering and suspension. However, Hybrid vehicles need additional care. Here are some of the services performed by our auto mechanics: We work on most Hybrid and Electric "EV" Cars and Trucks.
- All of our Hybrid services meet manufacturers’ recommendations. Have a look at your owner’s manual for your vehicle's specific automotive maintenance needs and call our auto repair shop to schedule an appointment.
- Rear-end oil change, if needed
- Brake efficiency check and brake fluid check
- High voltage battery check if needed
- Inverter and transmission cooling system check
- High voltage connections check
We look forward to servicing your Hybrid vehicle! We have a personal approach to customer service and we guarantee our work.